- Show everyone the proper respect, offering the correct greeting when entering the class.
- Wear the correct uniform to every class: T-shirt, sash, pants, shoes with white or black socks.
- Do not smoke, drink, or swear. Phones must be put on silent.
- No unauthorized handling of weapons and training equipment.
- Arrive to class on time, ideally having already completed your warm up. If you are late, ask permission to before.
- you join the class. No one is to obstruct training or leave without permission.